3.0
Cleanliness

That's how we felt when we went to the Bonefish on Sand Lake in Orlando.Ordered Sirloin Steaks.

Mine was ok, but my daughter's was all grizzly so we asked for a replacement. She also ordered medium rare to rare. I was done with my entire meal by the time her's came back out. Not even a manager came over - not even a server came over to offer anything for us.

A free dessert or a glass of wine on the house. Nothing. Place sucked. - And, both of us are in the food service.

industry. My daughter a server for one at a very high end restaurant in Winter Park, FL. We both know how to treat our guests.

Management and servers don't give a *** at that location.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sirloin steak from Bonefish Grill. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bonefish Grill to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bonefish Grill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bonefish Grill?

Comments